Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Shield

Last night was quite productive for the guild and myself. We managed to take down the first three bosses in AQ20, with new people who have not been there before. I personally benefited very well from the run because of the drop off Buru. I posted a few screenshots below of my newest stats and what the shield looks like. The shield has a rather unique design, but looks very cool.



As for the guild itself, I am rather impressed with our accomplishments lately. I must admit that we have some people who are displeased with our progress or may not like the DKP system, but I hope it will all work out in the end. You always have to expect problems and you cannot please everyone, but as we start settling into a routine, I believe people will have less issues with everything. I just hope the officers can hold out that long :P

No comments: