Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fun in MC:)

Tonight was an excellent night for our guild, as we saw our first 40-person MC run! Up until tonight, I think the most we'd ever gotten was 36 people, so maxing our run and having a wait list feels great! We 1-shotted every boss we did tonight, which was Luci through Shazz, leaving Sulfie and Golemagg for Monday's run.

What's even more exciting (for me at least) is that some Prophecy finally dropped! Finally! Up until now there had been virtually no priest drops since we started doing MC, and I must say that the priests were getting pretty annoyed by it, and disheartened. In fact, not only did Prophecy drop, but two pieces of it!! I was lucky enough to get the Circlet of Prophecy, and my other awesome priest friend got the bracers!


The helm was a huge upgrade for me, as I had been wearing the Crimson Felt hat up until now, which looked cool but had rather poor stats. While the Circlet of prophecy isn't very sexy, and it's not very aerodynamic, its got nice stats and matches my other armor:)

1 comment:

Hexa said...

Seems like our guilds are almost at the same place.. we are lagging slightly though. Still about 25-27 that signs up for MC. Hopefully we can get the last chunk of people really soon and do it guild only.