Thursday, June 22, 2006

Prophecy Shoulders

As Zenos mentioned, the guild has been doing great lately!! We recently downed both Onyxia and Domo, and we're starting to work on aquiring fire resistance gear so we can take down Rag too! I expect to see Rag in probably a month or so...we're going to need to start doing farming runs into MC however, since we're going to need tons of fiery and lava cores.

On Monday, both Zenos and I got our shoulders out of MC! This is my second piece of the prophecy set. Since I'm still really high on the dkp list, I shouldn't have to wait too long before I see another piece. I REALLY want the prophecy pants, so I might hold out for those. They would be a huge upgrade for me, since I'm still wearing Padre's trousers out of DM West.

Here's some screenies of my new gear:)

No comments: