Monday, June 05, 2006

Tier .05 Questing

Just last night I finally completed another step in the tier .05 upgrade quests! A quick explanation about what the tier .05 armor is and all that: I went and collected all of my Devout gear (tier 0), and in the most recent patch Blizzard put in a bunch of very challenging quests that allow you to upgrade the Devout gear, into a new gear set (tier .05). I had already completed the first couple of steps in the quest chain, which gave me the Virtuous bracers, belt, and gloves. Last night I received the pants, shoulders, and boots!

It feels great to be able to finally move forward on this questline, since I've felt like I have been stuck in the same place for quite awhile. The last two upgrades are for the helm and chest, and then I'll be done! The set itself is quite ugly (light yellow! how gross!), but I am wearing a few of the items, especially since the gloves and boots are epics. I also am wearing the shoulders, as they are a nice upgrade for me. I still can't wait to get all of my Prophecy set, but for now my equipment is holding up nicely.


This is what my character currently looks like...the biggest difference is the shoulders, as you can't see my new shoes.

Link to a better explanation of the tier .05 upgrade quests

1 comment:

Sinker said...

Hey, I know you!!!